What is CLC?
CLC is called Cellular Light Weight Concrete and it is too called as Foam Concrete. Cellular Light Weight Concrete (CLC) is a story of lightweight cement that is built like normal concrete under ambient conditions.
- Light in Weight: CLC blocks are extremely lightweight with frequency ranging from 300 to 1800 Kg/m3. Three points less weight then clay or fly ash brocks.
- Eco-friendly: CLC blocks are Environment-friendly. Froth cement is eco- friendly material as fly ash and different industrial waste elements are used in part of construction blocks to preserve the atmosphere. The creation method of CLC or its use does not issue any harmful effluents to ground, water or air. CLC, due to its low density is ideal for making bars. The use of CLC for this design will reduce the need for plywood partitions. This consequently will result in a decrease in deforestation and will serve the situation.
- Sound insulation: CLC Blocks are unique for Sound covering which keeps the house cool in Summer
and hot in Winter saving energy/electricity for cooling and heating. It is potential to reach even higher values depending on the width of the block.
- Thermal Insulation: Thermal insulations as a 100mm thick CLC bar, the equivalent the width of the solid concrete wall would have to be larger than 5 times thicker and ten times more difficult.
- Lower Water Absorption: The water consumption of this material in comparatively lower than any other materials. This matches much better than actual 50% and common brick, which has water consumption of around 50% to 80%. The low water consumption property of these blocks will help to defeat the cracks in the walls.
- Fire Protection: Foam concrete blocks offer excellent fire protection. With an only 100mm the width of the wall with a density of 1000 kg/m3, offers fire resistance for heat transmission for 4 hours without losing any toxic fumes when the fire. Fire rating of cellular cement is far better to that of brickwork or solid concrete.
- Easy to Handling: Foam cement blocks are easy and fast to install, so reducing production costs. They need no minimum maintenance, which decreases long- term costs. Foam concrete blocks are keeping in cement, sand, water, labour, energy & time.
- Acoustic construction
- Precast exterior walls
- Roof insulation and waterproofing
- Green construction
- Additional floors to existing structure
- Building material for high-rises
- Air-conditioned buildings
- Low cost housing
CLC Plant Mixer
CLC De Molders
CLC Material Handling Trolley
CLC Wire Cutting Machine
CLC Automatic Plant
CLC Foam Generator
Need help with easier industrial solutions? We are experts!
Masters in AAC Plant industrial manufacturing with 16 years of experience and 10+ awards!